Thursday, March 1, 2012

When you're busy- you disappear!

That's what I've done- disappeared! But in the BEST way possible! I'm enjoying where my art is taking me.

First: A great experience. At the "Art Crawl" in Anaheim, I met a lovely lady who ended up getting one of my paintings as a birthday gift from her fab boyfriend who bought it, and also had me teach an art-lesson/birthday party. It was so much fun, and I'm interested in doing something like this in the future with other people. It made for a creative and relaxed night, and the art pieces turned out great! I realize my style is quite different and very fun- anyone's artistic touch turns out nicely.

Their lovely art works:




One of my pieces/a.k.a. the birthday gift:

And now, a little mural I'm painting at the Preschool! It's nice to sit outside in the warm sunshine and just paint. I don't listen to music, I listen to the birds and the elementary schoolers in the distance. I love listening to kids- they're loud and fun and happy.

All of the illustrations in this mural are of each class's "mascot" or class name. The Precious Pandas, the Smiling Sunflowers, The Carebears....


I'll post more pictures when it's finished. Until then happy art making and love to all!

No comments: