Sunday, December 19, 2010

Unicorns and mustaches.


I went to an awesome art gallery yesterday. The Rothick Art Haus is on 170 S. Harbor Blvd. in Anaheim. They have a show up about..... yes you guessed it.... Unicorns! I saw a fabulous photo in the O.C. Weekly of a punked out girl with a hummingbird strapped to her forhead. She had tattoos and pink hair, and she was fabulously painted. I loved it so much that I HAD to go see the show in Anaheim. I purchased an awesome sweatshirt there with a "Mustachicorn" on the front. You can see a picture of me wearing it here:



You Yes, the unicorn has a mustache. Oh yeah, baby!


And I drew a picture of a punked out Fairy child, inspired by Glenn Arthur's piece I saw in the O.C. Weekly. See his other work here: http://glennarthurart.com/

No comments: